This product works with any of our new or old motorized Flip-Around mounts or motorized M9 in-wall concealment mechanisms. It does not work with motorized Flip-Out TV mounts.
* Control over WiFi and/or wired switch/relay
* New or Old – Can be added to most pre-existing Hidden Vision products.
* Easy WiFi setup – through the eWeLink app.
* Smartphone App Control – Easy setup and control using Free iOS and Android Mobile App, eWeLink.
* Smartphone Voice Control – Through the IFTTT app you can set up customizable voice commands to control operation.
* Smart Home Device Compatibility – Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Home, Google Nest, and more.
* Home Automation Systems – works with Control 4, Savant, Crestron, and more via contact closure contacts.
* Contact Closure contacts – allow you to wire a switch or relay to control operation.
* Wide-ranging capability – From simple plug-and-play to deep-dive development and everything in-between, this board has you covered.
* Control from anywhere that you have WiFi or cellular connection
* Real-time Status – Real-time status and user notifications on your phone, even when you’re away from home.
* Share Control – Control your smart home together with your family
* Scene – Turn on/off a gang of devices with one tap
* Smart Scene – Triggered on/off by temp, hum or other environmental conditions from the sensor
* Timing – Set scheduled/countdown timers to turn open/close at specified time.
* WiFi Override Switch – WiFi down? No problem, contact closure contacts allow you to wire a switch to control operation without WiFi.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f1d51pbl3c0w9gt/WiFi%20Smart%20Switch%20%2B%20Contact%20Closure.pdf?dl=0 (Hidden Vision product specific instructions)
(General tutorials for home automation/integration with Sonoff switches)
Much that can be done with this style of smart switch. The WiFi switch that we use is generally referred to as a “SONOFF” switch (1 Channel). Sonoff switches have become extremely popular for home automation so there are many written tutorials as well as video tutorials on youtube. Here are a couple popular integrations with Sonoff switches.