Interested in hiding a TV behind artwork or a mirror? Our award-winning* Flip-Around TV mount is a great option! Choose from various picture frames or use one of our “extender” frames to attach a picture frame from your local frame shop. You can install your own artwork or order artwork from us. Or, you can use a mirror. This TV mount adjusts to fit most TVs. Refer to the recommended TV specs for specifics. You can also give us a call with the TV model number and we’ll check it for you. Contact us to discuss your project. We’ve got you covered with access to knowledgeable designers & technical support.
*BEST NEW PRODUCT AWARD – CEDIA 2013
Recommended steps to learn about our Flip-Around TV Mount
- Watch Installation Overview VIDEO – (Note: This video is meant to prime you with a basic understanding of the installation process. Refer to your model’s instructions book for specific details)
- Refer to the installation instructions. Note: For layout dimensions specific to a built-in application refer to the construction drawings linked above.
- Contact us to discuss your project. We are knowledgeable and are happy to guide you through each step.
- Our tech support is unmatched tech support! Call, text, email or VIDEO CHAT with tech support!
- Tied and true product! In production since 2013, solid construction, diligent quality control, complete instructions, and knowledgeable tech support.
- Fits most modern TVs. Sizes available for TVs from 40″ to 75″ screen size (Refer to recommended TV specs for details)
- Adjusts to fit YOUR wall studs, Adjustable wall mounting brackets can be slid left and right to align with your studs.
- Clean cable management. Install up to 6 cables (3 per arm)
- Internal springs counter the weight of the TV and frame so operation is easy.
- Install a 3rd party picture frame (see our “extender” frame) or choose from one of our beautiful picture frames. (See “Picture Frame” tab)
- Install artwork or a mirror. Easy to install or replace artwork at any time. (See “Artwork” tab)
- Design assistance/consulting available
- Built to last. Quality construction. Made of Heavy Duty Steel. Pivot points feature PTFE coated bearings. Durable powder coat finish.
- Every product is tested prior to shipment.
- Through careful design and testing, we developed this patented design which uses a combination of springs and a series of links to counter the weight of the TV, art, and frame resulting in smooth, and simple operation.