Interested in hiding a TV behind artwork or a mirror? Our award-winning* MOTORIZED Flip-Around TV mount is a great option! Choose from various picture frames or use one of our “extender” frames to attach a picture frame from your local frame shop. You can install your own artwork or order artwork from us. Or, you can use a mirror. This TV mount adjusts to fit most TVs. Refer to the recommended TV specs for specifics. You can also give us a call with the TV model number, and we’ll check it for you. Contact us to discuss your project. We’ve got you covered with access to knowledgeable designers & technical support.
*BEST NEW PRODUCT AWARD – CEDIA 2013
Recommended steps to learn about our Flip-Around TV Mount
- Watch Installation Overview VIDEO – (Note: This video is meant to prime you with a basic understanding of the installation process. Refer to your model’s instructions book for specific details)
- Refer to the installation instructions. Click on the Drawings & Manuals tab above.
- Contact us to discuss your project. We are knowledgeable and are happy to guide you through each step.
- Our tech support is unmatched tech support! Call, text, email, or VIDEO CHAT with tech support!
- Tied and true product! In production since 2013, solid construction, diligent quality control, complete instructions, and knowledgeable tech support.
- Fits most modern TVs. Sizes available for TVs from 40″ to 75″ screen size (Refer to recommended TV specs for details)
- Adjusts to fit YOUR wall studs; adjustable wall mounting brackets can be slid left and right to align with your studs.
- Clean cable management. Install up to 6 cables (3 per arm)
- Robust motors; powerful and built to last. Internal springs counter the weight of the TV and panel, so the motors operate at a fraction of their capacity.
- Install a 3rd party picture frame (see our “extender” frame) or choose from one of our beautiful picture frames. (See “Picture Frame” tab)
- Install artwork or a mirror. Easy to install or replace artwork at any time. (See “Artwork” tab)
- Design assistance/consulting available
- Quality construction. Made of Heavy Duty Steel. Pivot points feature PTFE coated bearings. Durable powder coat finish.
- Every product is tested prior to shipment.
- Well thought out design with worst-case situations considered and addressed, so you don’t have to worry.
- Smart Controller option: Can be integrated with home automation systems via contact closure, wifi control through the eWeLink phone app, Alexa, Google Home, and more. WiFi down? No problem, you can also control via the included adhesive-backed membrane push button. (Click here for more info or to purchase this controller separately)
- Wireless RF Controller option: Control with a 3 button wireless RF remote (open, close, stop)