Interested in hiding a TV in a wall or cabinetry? Our award-winning* MOTORIZED Flip-Around TV mount is a great option! This, built-in specific version houses the TV and the Flip-Around mechanism within a space 3 1/2 inches deep so it works well with conventional standard dimensional lumber. Click on the “Drawings & Manuals” tab above to view our detailed build drawings which will give you all the info you need to design for our system. Please, freely call with any questions. We’ve got you covered with access to knowledgeable designers & technical support.
*BEST NEW PRODUCT AWARD – CEDIA 2013
- DETAILED DRAWINGS FOR BUILT-IN APPLICATIONS! (click on “Drawings & Manuals” above)
- Unmatched design/tech support! Call, text, email, or VIDEO CHAT with tech support!
- Depth required = 3.5″ to work with dimensional lumber.
- The adjustable wall stud mounting brackets slide left and right to align with your studs.
- Install up to 6 cables (3 per arm)
- Sizes available for 40″ to 75″ TVs (Refer to recommended TV specs.)
- Robust motors; powerful and built to last. Internal springs counter the weight of the TV and panel so the motors operate at a fraction of their capacity.
- Tied and true product! In production since 2013, solid construction, diligent quality control, complete instructions, and knowledgeable tech support. We’re confident you will not be disappointed.
- Quality construction. Made of heavy-duty steel. Pivot points feature lubricant impregnated bearings for low maintenance. Durable powder-coated finish.
- Every product is tested prior to shipment.
- Well thought out design. If something doesn’t seem right, there’s probably an adjustment to correct it. Send us a video or set up a video call and we’ll walk you through exactly what to do to address whatever you’re encountering.
- With our Smart Controller option, you can control through your smartphone, Alexa, Google Home, and more. You can also integrate this controller with your home automation systems via contact closure. Additionally, this controller includes a button that can be mounted behind your cover in a way that allows you to trigger the Flip-Around to open by pressing on the bottom of your cover panel.
- Wireless RF Controller option: Control with a 3 button wireless RF remote (open, close, stop)
Construction Drawings Built-in Application & Installation Manuals
- Model: M3-BI-43-7 (for 40 to 43 inch TV class)
- Model: M3-BI-50-7 (for 48 to 50 inch TV class)
- Model: M3-BI-55-8.2 (for 55 inch TV class)
- Model: M3-BI-65-8.3.2 (for 65 inch TV class)
- Model: M3-BI-75-8.3.2 (for 75 inch TV class)
More Helpful Resources
- Video playlist of example built-in projects: (Link to YouTube playlist) Use the directional arrows on either side of the play button to navigate through the videos within the playlist
- Installation Overview VIDEO – (Note: This video is meant to prime you with a basic understanding of the installation process. Refer to your model’s instructions book for specific details)
- Contact us to discuss your project.