Interested in hiding a TV in a wall or cabinetry? Our award-winning* MOTORIZED Flip-Around TV mount is a great option! This, built-in specific version houses the TV and mechanical parts within a space less than 3.5″ deep so it works conveniently with standard dimensional lumber. Ask about our free built-in construction drawings to help make the design/build process smooth. Or, set one up in your workshop and build around the mechanism. Either way, we’ve got you covered with access to knowledgeable designers & technical support. Contact us to discuss your project.
*BEST NEW PRODUCT AWARD – CEDIA 2013
- FREE BUILD DRAWINGS FOR BUILT-IN APPLICATIONS! (click on “Drawings & Manuals” for construction drawings)
- Unmatched tech support! Call, text, email or VIDEO CHAT with tech support!
- Depth required = 3.5″ to work with dimensional lumber.
- Adjustable wall mounting brackets slide left and right to align with your studs.
- Install up to 6 cables (3 per arm)
- Sizes available for TVs from 40″ to 75″ screen size (Refer to recommended TV specs.)
- Robust motors; powerful and built to last. Internal springs counter the weight of the TV and panel so the motors operate at a fraction of their capacity.
- Design assistance/consulting available
- Tied and true product! In production since 2013, solid construction, diligent quality control, complete instructions, and knowledgeable tech support.
- Quality construction. Made of Heavy Duty Steel. Pivot points feature PTFE coated bearings. Durable powder coat finish.
- Every product is tested prior to shipment.
- Well thought out design with worst-case situations considered and addressed so you don’t have to worry.
- Smart Controller option: Can be integrated with home automation systems via contact closure, wifi control through the eWeLink phone app, Alexa, Google Home, and more. WiFi down? No problem, you can also control via the included adhesive-backed membrane push button.
- Wireless RF Controller option: Control with a 3 button wireless RF remote (open, close, stop)
More Helpful Resources
- Click on “Drawings & Manuals” tab above for Drawings and Installation Instructions.
- Videos of example built-in projects (Link to YouTube playlist)
- Installation Overview VIDEO – (Note: This video is meant to prime you with a basic understanding of the installation process. Refer to your model’s instructions book for specific details)
- Contact us to discuss your project.